Hey there! Thanks for comin' through!
We can't wait to send you our 5 favorite free printables!
You're almost there...
Scroll to the very bottom here and enter your email where it says "Get in the loop."
And we will to send you...
- The Hello Bird Box Emotions Wheel to practice identifying and discussing different kinds of emotions with your little one.
- Color the Beautiful Birds of the Hello Bird Box, 7 black and white illustrations by our very own illustrator and magic-maker Kyle Williams.
- Numeral & Quantity Cards for 1- 20. Facilitate numeral identification and numeracy practice, get them ready for school or keep them on track with the early childhood common core math standards.
- The Bird Poems and Habitats. Read along and listen to poems together about the beautiful and mysterious birds of the Hello Bird Box.
- Body Letter Cards. A set of cards, a set of challenges that your kiddo will love. Help them remember the letters by turning and twisting their body into the letter shapes.
We're glad you stopped by and hope you enjoy these!
Acacia, Founder & Owner